Baptiste Foundation 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training
The intention of the Baptiste Foundation’s Kids Yoga Teacher Training is to empower you to be a pioneer of Kids Yoga in the Baptiste Community; someone who brings play, self-expression, and creation to all people, listens to children as a contribution, and fearlessly expands the reach of Baptiste Yoga and the power of the Baptiste Methodology.
The Baptiste Foundation’s Kids Yoga 95 Hour Teacher Training is an environment that creates an extraordinary vision for the future. You will gain the ability to teach and empower children through the practices of yoga, meditation, and inquiry. In this program, you will be immersed in play, exploration and the magic of the Baptiste Methodology in order to transform the future of the world for children everywhere.
To participate in this program you don’t need to already be teaching kids or even have a kids program at your home studio. You will be required to participate at 100% and think bigger than you’ve ever thought before.
- Tools and techniques to help children and teens reduce stress
- Breathing, meditation and relaxation techniques
- Learn why yoga for youth and benefits
- Embodied learning of key pieces of the Baptiste Yoga Methodology (including Practices of asana, meditation and self-inquiry) and how to teach them to youth
- Developmental milestones
- Risks and contraindications
- Classroom management techniques
- Fun games to teach different parts of the Baptiste Yoga Methodology to youth
You will leave here with a transformed relationship to play and new access to the methodology through specific tools, games, and classroom management techniques allowing you to teach and empower children through Baptiste Yoga. You will also leave with a clear vision for what your contribution will be for the world. If you have a 200 Hour Yoga Teaching certification you will also be eligible to apply to become a 95 Hour Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance.
WHO THIS TRAINING IS FOR
Anybody who is interested in teaching yoga for youth. If you are on the path for Baptiste Certification, this program can be used towards Tier 2 Certification requirements.
Daily you can expect to practice, practice play, and participate in learning and personal growth work.
Apply to the Baptiste Kids Yoga Teacher Training program that best fits your schedule.
This training requires you to commit yourself 100%. This includes: being on time to all sessions, being coachable in the moment and being open to try on
WHAT TO BRING | REQUIRED
- Journal and pen
- Yoga mat
- Yoga block
- Yoga strap
- Refillable water bottle, gatorade or other electrolyte replenisher
- Plenty of yoga clothes
- Towels or yogitoes for sweaty asana practice